2015/02/25 at 11:41 am Paul “Poof” Tardiff: This skating ring was built right next to the YMCA in 1915. The Burgess mill is in the background.
This image may be used for personal research or non-profit educational purposes without prior permission. Publication or commercial use of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the copyright holder. To inquire about permissions or to request an image file contact Spinelli Archives, Plymouth State University at 603-535-2961 or http://library.plymouth.edu/archives
Plymouth, NH, USA, Plymouth State University, Michael J. Spinelli Jr. Center for Archives and Special Collections