2008/10/20 at 2:57 pm Carl Belanger: This group of pictures are of details and repairs to the old (pat. 1862) railroad bridges. The main beams of these bridges are metal tubes made by riviting four quater sections together. There where two bridges of this type, one by Watson Street and the other across from Third Street. The Birdge at Watson Street was torn down after being replaced with a new bride. The bridge near third street still stands with a new bridge erected next to it.
This image may be used for personal research or non-profit educational purposes without prior permission. Publication or commercial use of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the copyright holder. To inquire about permissions or to request an image file contact Spinelli Archives, Plymouth State University at 603-535-2961 or http://library.plymouth.edu/archives
Plymouth, NH, USA, Plymouth State University, Michael J. Spinelli Jr. Center for Archives and Special Collections