President’s Permanent Collection of Student Artwork
About the Collection
Each spring the President of Plymouth State University selects artwork from the Annual Student Juried Art Exhibit to become part of the President’s Permanent Collection. Students whose work is chosen receive an award and are honored by having their work become part of the Permanent Collection. Throughout years of collecting this body of artwork has grown and is available for loan to display in offices across campus.
- Select the artwork by searching the digital collection.
- Click on an image to access the loan form.
- Complete the loan form completely by following the “Loan Form” link.
- Be sure to hit “Submit” to have your request processed.
Terms and Conditions:
- The office in which the artwork will be displayed must be secure and locked during non-business hours.
- There must be a safe, solid desk/table/base available in an office if three-dimensional artwork is to be displayed.
- Note that sizes are listed with each piece. Be sure to measure your display space before reserving an artwork.
- The loan term for a given artwork is one year, from November 15th to November 15th.
- All requests for artwork must be made by October 31st.
- Notifications regarding new recipients will be made shortly after October 31st.
- All artwork reservations are on a first-come, first serve basis. However, offices with high traffic and high visibility will also be given priority. The final decision for placement of artwork will be the responsibility of the Art Department representative.
- If an artwork is not requested to be moved to a new office, it will remain in its current office for another year.
- If an office has an artwork displayed, the person that originally requested the work will be notified as to whether the piece will remain in that office or be moved to another office.
- The yearly rotation of artwork will be done by an Art Department designee within a two-week window, beginning November 1st and ending November 15th.
- Due to the limited number of pieces available, an office may not house more than three loaned artworks at any given time.
If you have any questions regarding loan procedures, please contact Tom Driscoll, firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 535-2422.